If only life can be simpler, I think I would be much happier.
I tried to think as little as I could, trying to be happier as I could be, being with friends, friends that worth every smile. And so I tried to laugh even I didn’t mean to, smile when I didn’t want to make a choice or answer a question. I told myself I am all right being alone, as BEING ALONE ≠ LONELY.
I wonder how people will judge me, for being such an arrogant person with a bossy attitude. Well.. I always wanted to get things done before it’s due, and thus I boss around, hoping to have longer moment of peace of mind. But who actually care?
I don’t like being pessimistic. It got me nowhere and I couldn’t even help myself escaping. But, do I have a choice? Being nice to others sound much easier than being nice to myself, as I always thought that people will eventually realize how much they are treasured, but it doesn’t, my thoughts, were plain lies.
I wish someone could really try to understand me, someone I care. I am human, too, and such I am not invulnerable. I cry, but I won’t let anyone see me doing so.
I wish the moment I wake up tomorrow, I will really forget that I am, or rather, I was a human, so that I can just do whatever I want to do, not just what I need to do. But, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN..
Hey, good bye.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment