I am supposed to do something, during this very moment, right?
Yet I don't feel like doing anything, not at all!!!
That's too bad...
Had been almost a year since my last visit home, guilty I feel, but no choice.
I think I really need to show myself up before I was totally forgotten by the folks there.
But that's quite impossible, though I don't think there's anything that's impossible.
Anyway, Hope so I could arrange a day or two for my trip home.
That's not a deal, but a commitment!
I think I really need to improve my oral communication skills, in order for me to perform.
Though, that's too TOUGH for me!
I know I am weak, and I know I really need to upgrade myself.
Yet, I have no confidence to really achieve something in this...
Hopefully, my module would really help me...
Arhhh... I am moody again, yet I don't know exactly what happened to me...
Is there a cure? I really need some healing before I could get onto my feet to continue.
I don't like being a hindrance, but somehow I always disturb others...
Shittt...
Forget it...
Friends, I think I lost faith in friendship...
Good luck, everyone!
Good luck, my dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment